Lancewood Tipi Lodge
TiPi’s are elegant & sophisticated shelters that are large & spacious and includes all that is needed for a self-catering stay. You will experience getting close to nature, enjoying the great outdoors and the clear night skies without the ‘mission’ of lugging gear, and without sacrificing luxuries.
The TiPi Lodge is made up of two sites, further details as follows :
Site One has two TiPi’s. The larger TiPi sleeps up to 5 and the 2nd TiPi sleeps 2-3. Total of 7. The area is private, i.e. once you book one (or both) TiPi’s they are yours exclusively.
Site Two has one larger TiPi sleeping up to 5.
Facilities include :
- All bedding is provided, just bring your own towels for shower & swimming
- At the TiPi is your own private shower unit (open top) & wash basin
- Cooking area, which includes a gas cooker & washing up area
- Nearby are a block of loo’s and an inside shower area
- Hot water at showers and kitchen area via gas and solar geysers
- There is solar lighting at the TiPi & shower units.
- No 220 volt power
- We provide kitchen utensils, crockery & cutlery. Braai area includes braai grids & tongs
- We will provide a large long life cool box with ice packs and a bag of ice is provided each day